Thursday

Day 188



Oh hey there internet. 

So. June was fun. Was June fun for you too? Good. You deserve it. Truly.

But, really. Remember this post? The one where I waxed on semi-eloquently about summer and love and stars and stuff? Me too. Gosh that was great. But can I tell you a secret? Yes? Okay, come in close so no one else will hear. Closer....closer...perfect.

Friends, June delivered in a big way. Romance, I mean. Which I'm especially glad of because let me tell you he sure as heck dropped the ball last year. (It's okay, June, I forgive you. We can't all be on all the time.) 

And along with this most recent and tender development - that if personified might take the form of a handsome young man with dimples and a soul-stirring laugh - June also provided the setting for several things on the Summer 2011 List. 

Proof:

Farmer's markets on Saturday mornings
Exploring new places (on foot preferably)
Picking wildflowers
Learning to sew some
Playing more
Sunbathing
Exploring libraries
Making/enjoying homemade ice cream and popsicles
Salads
Stretching
Reading for fun
Taking pictures (more)
Saving up
Going make-up less
Being barefoot

Feeding ducks
Lavender Lemonade
Painting
Watching a sunrise
Watching a sunset
Dancing in the rain
Stargazing
Writing letters
Dresses on weekdays
Climbing trees
etc.

Come back tomorrow for stories? Good ones? Stories of adventure and rapture and ease and wonder? Stories of my life and the ways I love to live it? 

I hope you do. I'll be here waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Um I love this! Cant wait to hear about your new boy.. also, all june the phrase you wrote: "Romance is a june night" was echoing through my head.

    ReplyDelete